How have you all been?! I’m finally (almost) completely settled into my new apartment. Moving was the main reason why I’ve been MIA for quite some time. Lots and lots to tell you about my moving experience and saying goodbye to my old tiny cute studio apartment in a different post. It was so hard to say goodbye for me and I needed to get my groove back. Nevertheless I’m back!
Starting of with this shimmery fierce cobalt blue eye. I love it. In my new apartment I have quite a big window with lots of light during the entire day. I immediately see the difference in the pictures I took. How good lighting can change the entire photo. Amazing!
For this look I used a blue eye shadow from my new Wild & Free BH Cosmetics palette I ordered a month ago. I’ve never used any make up products from BH Cosmetics besides their make up brushes. I love the Pop Art Make Up Brush Collection from BH Cosmetics! Review is here! I desperately wanted the new palette they did in collaboration with Carli Bybel. So of course I ordered some extra palettes as well 😉
On to the look…
What products did I use?
- Nivea Aftershave Balsem for Men
- L’oreal Infallible foundation in 320 & 300 mixed
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 25
- Sephora Smoothing & Brightening Powder
- NYX Cosmetics in Dessert Rose
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
- The Balm Betty Lou Manizer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brow
- BH Cosmetics Wild & Free palette (lid)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills in Marocco (crease)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills in Fudge (lower crease)
- Maybelline Gel Eye liner in Black
- Eylure falsies from Vegas Nay in Easy Elegance
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in 15
- Essence Lipgloss in 06
- Essie in All Tied Up
What do you think of this look? Leave me a comment below! Wishing you all a great week and hopefully it’s Friday again before you know it 🙂