Is everyone having a great Sunday? I’m back tomorrow and have been sick almost all weekend. Boehoeee 😦 I have been sitting inside the house practically all day. Not a great way to spend your days off but plenty of time to create some new make up looks. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining!
I did this look a while ago and posted some pictures on my Instagram. I love the bright blue smoked out eye liner on the lower lash line. Easy and simple way to give a look that something extra and to make your eyes pop. For the lid I used all eye shadows from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.
If you want to know all product details then keep on reading! 🙂
What products did I use?
- Sephora Smoothing Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 315
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 35 & 25
- Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent to set
- Kiko Eye Shadow in 208 as highlighter
- Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
- The Balm blush in Pinstripe
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Nooner (crease)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Buzz (lid)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Dust (mid lid)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Black Out (outer V)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Strange (inner corner & brow bone)
- Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil in 110 Rendez-Blue (lower water line)
- Sephora Jumbo Liner in 11 Turquoise (lower lash line)
- Urban Decay Electric palette in Chaos (lower lash line)
- Maybelline Volume Express mascara in Black
- Underground London lashes in 008
- Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in Underground
- Gerard Cosmetics lip gloss in Nude
What do you think of this look? Leave me a comment below! Wishing you all a great week and hopefully it’s Friday again before you know it 🙂
Check out my previous post | Cute tattoos inspo
NEWSFLASH! Don’t forget to check out my MAC Give Away! You can win a MAC lipstick of your choice OR a MAC pigment of your choice OR the MAC Fix+
Check out my post on how to enter! Give away is open internationally* Click here!