Today I’m back with another makeup look I’ve created. I’ve shared this look on Instagram a week ago. The eye was completely created with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveller palette! I’ve ordered this palette and some other products online. I’ve been wanting to try out Anastasia Beverly Hills like forevaaahh. I am very happy with this gorgeous palette. Soon more on the blog about these products from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
If you want to know all about this look, then keep on reading 🙂
I wanted to create an eye look using only this palette. I wasn’t going for anything specific. Just went with the flow. At first I added a purple lip, which I didn’t like. So I changed it to this soft berry lip. The end result was a soft bronze eye with a romantic subtle lip. I am loving this lip combination by Essence! The bronzed face and a fierce highlight on the cheekbones make this look complete. This look would be perfect for date night!
What products did I use?
- L’oreal Infallible foundation in 300 mixed with…
- Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 400
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer 25
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent (to set under eye & t-zone)
- Sephora Powder Foundation in 50 (cheekbones)
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
- Kiko Eye Shadow in 208 as highlighter
- The Balm blush in Pinstripe
- NYX Cosmetics blush in Desert Rose
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- ABH Couture palette in Marocco (crease, lower lash line)
- ABH Couture palette in Fudge (outer V, lower lash line)
- ABH Couture palette in Pink Champagne (lid, inner corner)
- ABH Couture palette in Soft Peach (brow bone)
- L’oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence Lash Princess Falsh Lash Effect mascara
- House of Lashes in Siren
- Essence lipliner in 05 Soft Berry
- Essence lipstick in 03 Come Naturally
What do you think of this look? Have you tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette yet? Leave me comment below!
Don’t forget to hit the like button and to follow my blog. I follow back 🙂
Check out my previous post | Food for the Soul 3
*NEWSFLASH* MAC Give away coming up! I would like to host a give away when I’ve reached 200 followers! I love to read your comments and talking to you. At the moment I’m figuring out how to host an international give away in a proper way, as I’ve never done this before. Since MAC products are the holy grail for many I’ve decided to give away a MAC lipstick OR a MAC pigment of choice!