Back today with another look I created a couple of weeks ago. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve already seen this look passing by. I created this look because I wanted to use this gorgeous violet lipstick from Flormar. I picked up this color months ago when I was in Bologna in Italy. This color is so beautiful. It’s not really pink, it’s not really purple. Perfect for a night out! If you want to know how I’ve created this look then keep on reading!
What products did I use?
- L’oreal True Match in W7
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer 35 & 25
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent (to set)
- Sephora Powder Foundation in 50 (cheekbones)
- Kiko Eye Shadow in 208 as highlighter
- The Balm blush in Pinstripe
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Bootycall (lid)
- Mac pigment in Vanilla (inner lid & inner corner)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Tease (crease)
- Sephora Powder Foundation in 50 (crease)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Black Out (outer crease & lower lashline)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Foxy (browbone)
- L’oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Black (waterline)
- Maybelline Volume Boost Mascara in Black
- Underground London Lashes in 008
- Flormar Longwearing Lipstick in Extraordinary Purple
I hope you enjoyed this look!
Don’t forget to hit the like button and to follow my blog. I follow back 🙂
Check out my previous post | My top 4 beauty vloggers
*NEWSFLASH* Give away coming up! I would like to host a give away when I’ve reached 200 followers! I love to read your comments and talking to you. At the moment I’m figuring out how to host an international give away in a proper way, as I’ve never done this before. I don’t know yet what I would like to give away. But I’m leaning towards a beauty blender (not everybody wants to spend 20 bucks on a sponge) and the Mac Fix+ (one of my favorites!) What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!