Back with another look! I wanted to create a look with a dark smokey eye. Eventually I even added the bright red coral lip. I really like the way this look came out. I even found this old tube top to match my lips! LOL 😉 For me this would be perfect for a night out in the club or to a party. If you want to know how I’ve created this look, then keep on reading!
What products did I use?
- L’oreal Eau de Teint in 170
- L’oreal True Match Powder in W7
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer 35 & 25
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder in 50
- Flormar Terracotta Powder in Gold Rose (as highlighter)
- Flormar Terracotta Mono Eye Shadow in E10 ( as blush)
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black (lid)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Black Out (lid & lower lash line)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Foxy (inner corner & browbone)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Salted Caramel (crease)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Semi Sweet (crease & lower lash line)
- Maybelline Volume Boost Mascara in Black
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect mascara
- Underground London Lashes in 008
- Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Summer Sun
I hope you enjoyed this look! Let me know in the comments below what you think!
Don’t forget to hit the like button and to follow my blog. I follow back 🙂
Have you seen my previous post? Review | Gerard Cosmetics Lip Glosses
*NEWSFLASH* Give away coming up!! I would like to host a give away when I’ve reached 200 followers! I love to read your comments and talking to you. At the moment I’m figuring out how to host an international give away in a proper way, as I’ve never done this before. I don’t know yet what I would like to give away. If you have any ideas or recommendations? Perhaps something Santa didn’t get you over the holidays? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂