Another fun award nomination in between posts from the bloggers world! I love these nominations! You’ll get a chance to get to know other bloggers and learn a little more about them. This time I’ve been nominated by the beautiful Billie from Buff & Blend. Thanks again for the nomination beautiful. Go check out her lovely beauty blog!
These are the rules
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- List seven random things about yourself
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers
- Notify the amazing people that you have nominated them for the award
7 random facts about myself.
1) I used to have a pet bunny who jumped around my apartment. But since I became a flight attendant I’m barely home anymore. So he now lives with a friend of mine. I still get to visit him luckily 🙂
3) My passion for makeup started a while ago. But I didn’t know anything about it. When I did my makeup I just did something and hoped the final result would turn out okay. Then I started to follow lots of beauty vloggers on Youtube. Seeing girls who aren’t even make up artists doing their makeup perfectly, made me step out of my comfort zone. I started to try more things and practicing on others. I’ve learned so much from watching them.
4) As I am half Indonesian and half Surinamese I think it’s in my genes that I love to cook. And eat! Wine, dine and talk endlessly with my friends. I love it.
5) One of my favorite actors and the most beautiful man on earth to me was Paul Walker. He died in a car crash almost 1,5 year ago. RIP.
6) I am the oldest of four. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters.
7) I’ve played with the idea of starting a blog a long time ago. There even have been other blogs which have been deleted after a couple of months. It just wasn’t exactly the way I wanted it to be. Which is perfect LOL. Blogging is also very personal. You’ll get to show people a big part of your life with your opinions and your lifestyle. Another step out of my comfort zone.
Thanks for reading! Now you all know a little bit more about myself 🙂 I nominate the following beauty bloggers to do the same.
- Anne from Doves and Roses
- Dominique from Styledomination
- Nancy from Ok, keep it real
- Alexandra from Lifestyledaze
- Marie from Make me up Marie
- Ellie from Elliesprettylittlelessons
- Shanygne from Too Much Mouth
Until next time.
Check out my previous post! Look: my go to work makeup here!