Another beauty look I created a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to do a big, thick, dramatic eyeliner. I have quite a heavy fold on my lids. Well at least for me it is. I started to notice this in the last year. This skin fold hangs a little bit on my lids. So when I have my eyes open the eyeliner wing practically disappears. To create this winged eyeliner I had to make a really thick line and extend it quite far out. I really like how it turned out. Although it is quite a lot of makeup!
I am thinking of writing a post about eye makeup when you’re having a skin fold on your lids or heavy lidded eyes like me. It takes some practice, but there is a way around it. Would that be something you would be interested in? Let me know in the comments below!
I will soon do a review on the Armani Luminious Silk Foundation. I want to wear it a couple of times first. I don’t own many high end products and I’ve heard a lot of good things about this foundation.
Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below 🙂
What products did I use?
- Armani Luminious Silk Foundation #7,5
- Sephora Primer
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer 35
- L’oreal True Match Powder in W7
- Kiko Eye Shadow in 208 as highlighter (cheekbones, bridge of nose and brow bone)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
- Revlon Cream Blush in 150
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- L’oreal Gel Liner in Black
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black
- Maybelline Volume Boost Mascara in Black
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Ardell Eyelashes Demi Whispies
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in White Chocolate (lid, inner corner, brow bone)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Amaretto (crease)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Hazelnut (crease)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Cherry Cordial (lower lash line)
- Rimmel Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black
- L’oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick in Rock ‘n Mauve 203