Hope everyone had a great week! Is everybody having a bank holiday tomorrow? I have to work. I am going to Toulouse in South France and I’ll be back on Tuesday. Two weeks of work to go and then I am off for 2,5 weeks 🙂
So I did this look about a week ago. If you follow me on Instagram you have already seen a couple of pictures passing by. You will also know that I’ve purchased two new eye shadow palettes. I picked up the Chocolate Bar by Too Faced and the Electric palette by Urban Decay. When I’ve used both palettes a bit more I will do a short review about them. These palettes have been on the market for a while. So there are plenty of reviews to find. But still I would like to give my opinion about the palettes and show some swatches on my skin tone.
I created this look with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Too Faced already released a second palette, the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar. I thought I had to purchase the first palette first before I could buy the second one. The palette really smells like chocolate. So cool that it’s pigmented with cacao!
This is the first look I created with this palette. I used only this palette when it comes to the eyes. Hope you like this look and let me know in the comments below what you think!
- Sephora Primer
- L’oreal True Match W7
- Kiko bronzer 01 Steady Honey (limited edition)
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer 35
- Kiko Eye Shadow in 208 as highlighter (cheekbones, bridge of nose and brow bone)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
- The Balm Instain in Pinstripe
- Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in brown
- Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
- L’oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black
- Maybelline Volume Boost Mascara in Black
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Candied Violet (inner lid, outer lid & lower lash line)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Creme Brulee (center of lid)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Salted Caramel (crease)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Marzipan (inner corner)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar in White Chocolate (brow bone)
- Eyelure false eyelashes
- Kiko lipgloss pencil in 11 Mauve Beige
- L’Oreal Glam Shine in 722 Berry on the beach