Hope everybody is doing well today. Every women should have a to go to makeup look. Something that works every time in every occasion. Something to fall back to when you have just have too much stuff going on and you just don’t have the time to think of what you want to do with your face. We all have one don’t we?
My to go to makeup look changes every couple of months. Usually I have one basic look which I add to, to change it up. Sometimes I am really loving what I did. The colors just match perfectly together. It’s a hit. That moment it’s in with the new and out with the old. A new to go to makeup look is born.
Lately I have been digging this look. I love it. It’s simple and natural. The colors matches my skin tone perfectly. I especially like the thick but no wing eyeliner, which actually came out like this by accident!
This is what I used to create this look!
- Sephora primer
- L’oreal True Match W8 and Maybelline Fit Me 315. Mixed together.
- Sleek Contour kit in Medium
- Sephora matte powder foundation in D50
- Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Pumpkin, using the orange colored blush Latern
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 35
- Maybelline matte maker in sun beige
- Maybelline eyebrow pencil in brown.
- Sephora eyeprimere
- Urban Decay Naked 3 in Trick (lid).
- Urban Decay Naked 3 in Strange (inner corner&brow bone)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 in Blackout (outer V)
- Sephora matte powder foundation (crease)
- Sephora powder foundation & Urban Decay Naked 3 in Trick mixed (lower lash line)
- L’oreal superliner in Intense black
- Maybelline volume express mascara in Black
- Eylure falsies in 116
- Catrice in the color Maroon 020
- Kiko instant plumb lipgloss in 04
I have been doing this look a lot lately. It’s also very easy to make this into a look for nighttime. I would darker up the crease, outer v and the lower lash line even more. Add a good pair of dramatic falsies and some highlighter to my cheekbones.
What do you think of this look? Leave me a comment below!